Hot Dog Media Productions | FAQ Prepper
Congratulations in advance on your flawless video experience! We know you will be awesome, but just in case… this document is to help you prepare for your upcoming video shoot. We won’t be using a teleprompter, ‘cause you don’ t need one, and we do not want you to sound too rehearsed. However, taking some time to pre-write your answers is a great way to practice answering your questions in a concise and informative manner. During your scheduled recording time, you have 30 minutes to do as many takes as you’d like. Your takes don’t need to be the same every time and we will pick your best take to use in the final videos. Try to keep your answers between 1000-1200 characters, or 1-minute or less. Finally, if you’re hesitant about talking in front of a camera, practicing your answers in front of a mirror is a great (okay, and awkward) way to build up some familiarity before your shoot.
Please pick 3 questions.
Keep your script for each question 1000-1200 characters.
Example Questions to Consider (you can also use your own):
- Why did I start this business/company?
- What is my vision and mission?
- What inspires me every day?
- What did I do before _____?
- What am I grateful for?
- What’s your favorite inspirational quote and why?
- What’s the difference between my company and this company?
- What’s the difference between this service and that service?
- Why choose our company over the competition?
- What’s included in our guarantee?
- How do you get started with us?
- What’s the process to buy/work with you?
About the Company:
- Why is this a great place to work?
- What is our mission and vision?
- What are our core values?
- When did the company start?
- What are the company’s biggest clients/successes?
- What benefits do you offer?
- What does ____ mean?
- Why is it important to ____ ?
- What advice do you have around ____ ?
- What’s the difference between ____ and ____ ?
- What has changed since ____ ?
- What’s something we probably don’t know that we should know?
- What should we expect when ____ ?
- What’s new?
- How do we prepare for ____ ?
- What’s the process for ____ ?
- Why is this so difficult?
- Why is this so easy?
- What causes ____ to be so expensive?
- What causes ____ to be so cheap?